This is based on an American recipe that I guessed how to make (as it is actually a secret!) and it tastes pretty good. This is definitely winner for any chocoholics and even though it sounds odd – it is delicious!
600g milk coverture chocolate
2 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
2-3 large handfuls (Lightly crushed) ready salted Potato chips
2-3 Tbsp carnation caramel
1) Slowly melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water until smooth.
2) Remove from heat and add the peanut butter and stir until fully mixed in.
3) Add the potato chips until combined
4) In a lined dish with cling film, pour chocolate mixture and spread into the corners.
5) In a pan melt the carnation caramel until runny and pour in long line on top of the mixture.
6) Using a knife, cut 4 or 5 lines in the opposite direction of the caramel to form a patterned effect on the chocolate.
7) Tap the tray a couple of times to remove the air bubbles.
8) Place in fridge to set.